Thursday, January 17, 2013

Color of the Week: BLUE | Tween Fashion Tips

BLUE is the color of the week!  I like to wear blue because it's a cool color in art and I love blue!  We went to Justice to try on blue clothes.  We found lots of different colors of blue!

My mom found this image of different colors of blue:
 

Justice always has sales, you never have to buy anything there that's not on sale!

 This outfit I would wear to the Denver Broncos game, the blue and orange look great together!  You can even wear this outfit without the skirt.

 This is my sister, Olivia, she picked out this outfit because she's like sparkly.

 
 I would wear this dress to a wedding.  I like it with the blue jean jacket too.

The blue jacket also looked good with this outfit.  I would wear this to a pool party or my friend's house!

I love my sister, she likes fashion too!...but I love it more! :)


We also saw these blue shoes, they had alot of them.  My favorite pair are the blue sparkly boots and black shoe laces!  Those are my sister's favorite too.

 My mom liked these sandals!

There were hair bows that were blue too!

...and jewelry, I really liked this ring.

 These rubber bracelets were cool too!


I hope you like my fashion tips about Blue clothes!  xoxo, Ava K.


5 comments:

  1. Very cool, Ava. It's neat to see what fashionable girls your age are into.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. Great post. I love so many of your cute finds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ava, you are so talented! I can't wait for your next blog. Ps...love the blue skirt with leggings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, Ava!! Very fashionable choices! You certainly have an eye for what's stylish!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments!